This course is suitable for students who want to prepare for the internationally recognised IELTS examination by improving their English skills and learning about strategies and practical exercises to be successful in the exam. The IELTS exam assesses student’s ability to communicate for work, study or life in an English-speaking country. IELTS is recognised by universities and employers in many countries in addition to professional bodies, immigration authorities, and other government agencies.
Students those require an IELTS score for either academic or general purpose , can prepare for their test in CCD’s IELTS Exam Preparation Program. Students receive thorough preparation in all aspects of examination like speaking, reading, writing, listening and techniques with skills required for the IELTS test.
- Course length: From 2 to 12 weeks
- Start dates: 1st week of every month
- Programme Structure: 5 hours per week / 25 hours per week
- Levels available: for preparation of CEFR level A2/B1/B2 and C1
- Modes of study : Classroom
- Class Size: 5-10 student
- Assessment : Reading, Writing, Speaking and listening test .
A range of native-speaker accents (North American, Australian, New Zealand and British) is used in the Listening test. A variety of topics will cover in speaking and writing section. Reading tactics will cover to answer various questions during the test.
Practice and mock tests held throughout the course to know the existing level of a student.
Classes are divided in morning and afternoon session.
- Monday to Friday (20 hours per week).
- Exam preparation lessons.
- IELTS – Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Tuesday and Thursday (5 hours per week)
- Exam preparation lessons
Afternoon classes are focused on communication skills for extra speaking and listening practice according to the exam preparation which is being taken.
- You must be 17 years or over at the start of the course
- Students are given a mock test and an oral test on the first day of the course and placed in a class with other students at the same level.
- Weekly mock test to record student progress
- Guaranteed higher test score
- Study and test material are included in the fee
- Dedicated weekly one to one learning hour with a teacher for assessment in all the areas of the exam.
- Helping student in the admission process for desired University in Ireland .
5 lessons per Week – Euro 65
25 lessons per Week – Euro 250
For more weeks – Calculate Fee here