The CCD General English programme will provide you with the English language skills that will help you communicate with other English speakers from around the world. This will be achieved by completing tasks requiring communication with others and using real life examples.
You will improve your general English through teaching methods and materials that put you at the centre of the learning. We will be responsive to your needs and the course will also involve cultural activities and visits that will give you the opportunity to use English language in real-life situations.
We will give you feedback on how you are doing throughout the course so you can see how you’re getting on and where you might improve. You will need to successfully complete assessments each term to progress to the next level.
- Course length: From 2 to 50 weeks
- Start dates: Every Monday (or Tuesday if Monday is a public holiday)
- Programme Structure: 15 hours per week / 20 hours per week / 25 hours per week
- Levels available: Elementary to advanced
- Modes of study : Classroom
- Assessment : Reading, Writing, Speaking and listening test .
Our weekly curriculum includes –
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing lessons.
- Vocabulary development and grammar.
- Discussions of news and current affairs.
- Ireland culture and customs.
- Use of published textbooks and materials
- Effective use of Dictionary .
- You must be 17 years or over at the start of the course
- Students are given a placement test and an oral test on the first day of the course and placed in a class with other students at the same level.
- Our English language course provision is accredited by the EDI Pearson
- You will improve your knowledge and confidence in English for professional, academic and social purposes
- You will take part in cultural and social activities in Dublin as part of your course
- Enjoy studying in a central Dublin location with students from around the world
- Study materials are included within the fees
- You will learn from experienced academics in a welcoming and friendly classroom environment
- You will receive a certificate stating the level of English achieved
- You will enjoy personal tuition attention on your study activities
15 lessons per Week – Euro 150
20 lessons per Week – Euro 180
25 lessons per Week – Euro 210
For more weeks – Calculate Fee here