CCD along with his partner Dockland Academy London offer General / Busines English with paid work placement in London. This program mainly design for EU students those need work experience while studying English .
The aim of this program is to improve student’s all-round English with a focus on language (Grammar & Vocabulary) and skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading & Writing) . Hence, it will help to improve both fluency and accuracy.
- Course length: 10 week or more
- Start dates: Every Monday (or Tuesday if Monday is a public holiday)
- Programme Structure: 15 hours per week / 20 hours per week
- Levels available: Elementary to advanced
- Modes of study : Classroom
- Class Size: 10-15 student
- Assessment : Reading, Writing, Speaking and listening test .
Our weekly curriculum includes –
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing lessons.
- Vocabulary development and grammar.
- Discussions of news and current affairs.
- Dublin / London culture and customs.
- Use of published textbooks and materials
- Effective use of Dictionary .
- Use if Business vocabulary
- Much emphasis on oral communication
- You must be EU citizen
- You must be 17 years or over at the start of the course
- Students are given a placement test and an oral test on the first day of the course and placed in a class with other students at the same level.
- Learn while Earn
- Guaranteed work placement with minimum wages
- Dual City program ( 4 week in Dublin and 6 week in London)
- Earn valuable work experience
- Work placement is in London only and will usually start from the 6th week of program
- Program available throughout the year
- Possibility to gain a free certificate or diploma in (business or hospitality) from the UK awarding body if you book program for more than 3 months.
For 10 Week Program with 20 hours/week fee is Euro 1950